Who, What, Where

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States

Blog Archive

You know you want to...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If you're out of work early and find yourself looking for cheap gourmet food and cheap drinks to compliment all their dishes, you've come to the right place ! All meals are crated from scratch, with no frozen products and fresh hand cut veggies, this is no bar food ! The singer songwriter; Matt Wilson can be found belting out tunes and playing the piano every Wednesday and Thursday. In my opinion the element of live music really brings the place together and makes it a relaxing cozy experience. I recommend requesting Kings Of Leon or Beyonce ! I regularly attend this happy hour which is 5-9PM on weekdays and 5-8 on Saturdays, it really is one of Texas best, trust me it's won awards !

0 comments:

Post a Comment