Who, What, Where

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States

Blog Archive

You know you want to...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sake Bomb ! ! ! A sake bomb is made by pouring rice wine into a beer and pounding the table really hard and yelling "SAKE!" This is quite an experience if you're looking to have a giddy and fun time with a group of friends. Kung Fu is known for it's extensive sake bomb menu, my personal bomb of choice was the Cowboy. I also found another cider here called Ace Pear which was more sweet than Strongbow but still was to my liking. The prime part about my experience at KF was it's awesome antique video arcade games. Honestly, there's nothing like buzzing and playing 5 rounds of street fighter with a crowd cheering you on. Happy Hour is Monday-Saturday from 4-9pm and ALL day Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment