Who, What, Where

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States

Blog Archive

You know you want to...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Did someone say beers on tap !? If you don't enjoy the whole 5th and 6th street pub scene you can head on over to 45th & Lamar where you might just run into a highschool friend or two ! I am not a beerconnoisseur or a HOPpy beer kind of girl but the helpful waitresses in their extensive knowledge about beer helped me to find a drink to my liking ! I must admit that Strongbow cider has become one of my rituals when my boyfriend insists on taking me to pubs, this is a good alternative to beer and is stronger, which is awesome for ladies watching those cals ! We usually can be seen at Flying Saucer on Sundays or Mondays, even though the ciders do not count in Happy Hour or Pint Nights, it's still a steal on prices! Happy hour is Tuesday through Thursday 4pm-7pm and Friday 4pm-8pm. Pint nights ($2.50) are Sunday and Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment